Introducing the Latest
Spark™ Aligners Release
Explore powerful new features built on a legacy of doctor-inspired innovation.
Join the Spark Release 14 Webinar to learn more!
Accelerate your workflow efficiencies with Spark Aligner’s powerful new features.
Offering a host of innovations inspired by orthodontists, the new Spark Aligner updates will increase practice efficiency and deliver a seamless workflow.
Access cases anytime, anywhere, and seamlessly between computers.
Accessing the latest Spark Approver software is easier than ever with new cloud-based convenience. On the go, in your office, and from any computer - all you need is an internet connection to put the powerful Spark Approver features to work for you.
Take Spark Approver features to go.
All your favorite Spark Approver desktop features, now served up on the web.
The new Spark Approver Web allows you to:
- Save, modify, and secure files in the cloud.
- Save time with no installation updates required.
- Switch seamlessly between desktop and cloud as needed.
Supported by Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, Spark Approver Web works on any internet-connected computer - no installation or updates required.
Seamlessly integrated for a faster workflow
- ● Spark Approver open file platform is now directly integrated with DEXIS IOS ScanFlow, making case submission easier and faster
● With one single click from IS ScanFlow, the dataset, and corresponding patient information and STL files are captured by the Spark system, automatically creating a new case on the Spark DTX Portal
● Users can add scans, CBCT, PAN, X-rays, and photos to the Spark DTX Portal directly using “DTX Collaborate” or quickly send scans directly from DEXIS IOS ScanFlow
● Unlike the leading aligner brand, DEXIS IOS Solutions provide an open platform so practitioners can submit orders for functional appliances through their preferred provider.
What Doctors Are Saying About Integrated Hooks
“SPARK™'s integrated hooks are one of the single greatest aligner innovations the orthodontic industry has seen. One of the goals in my office is to make our patients' journey to a beautiful new smile a seamless, convenient, and simple process. Integrated hooks eliminate bonded metal buttons, which improves esthetics, helps the aligners fit better, and eliminates potential extra appointments for buttons coming off. These are going to improve the entire experience!”
“The low-profile Integrated Hooks are the latest example of SPARK™'s dedication to clinical innovation. Although initially intended for use in Class Il and Class III vectors, I found that adjusting their orientation vertically revolutionizes gummy smile and severe anterior open bite treatment with TADs and Clear Aligners.”
“SPARK™'s new integrated hooks have allowed me new options for treating my gummy smile cases! I can now use hooks on the trays for intrusion, and the patients love that we do not have to use buttons that take away from the esthetics and comfort of their case.”
“Integrated hooks on the aligners is a total game changer. One of the frustrations with aligners is the buttons we use to attach our elastics. They can cause aligners to not fit perfectly and more importantly are an adjunct that can debond and lead to extra appointments. Integrated hooks solves both of these issues. I will never bond a button on a clear aligner case again. This feature helps make Spark a superior product compared to other Clear Aligner brands in my opinion.”
Advanced force retention with added flexible options.
Now you have a choice between TruGEN™ and TruGENXR™ on all primary and refinement Spark product orders including Spark 10, 20 and Advanced.
Both material options offer the same orthodontist-approved advanced force retention, clarity, stain resistance and material thickness. For expansion and finishing movements, TruGENXR™ delivers additional rigidity and higher initial force.*
Make instant changes. Improve workflow efficiency.
Resolve issues faster.
Take your workflow to the next level with the Release 14 gamechanger updates:
- Expanded Real Time Approval: Make instant changes to instantly improve efficiencies with Passive Aligner Editing. Gain more flexibility when adding and editing passive aligners.
- TruRoot CBCT Collision Alert System: predict and prevent collisions during treatment to help doctors plan treatments with more precautions. This feature automatically detects and highlights areas on the root surfaces that are touching or penetrating cortical bone
- Aligner Trimpline: take the guesswork off your workflow with an accurate visualization of the actual trimline in the Approver Software.
- Web Scan Hold Resolution: get faster case hold resolutions for faster results. Get detailed information in your dashboard to resolve scan issues with the new edit feature to minimize scan-matching errors
- Integrated Hooks Update: three retention attachment sizes (small, medium, and large)
Contact SPARK™ Customer Service Support. We’re Here For You.
*Data on file.
**Dr's. Bill Dischinger, Mike DePascale, Jeff Alba are paid consultants for Ormco. The opinions that are quoted in this material are those of the doctors. Clinicians should use their own judgment in treating their patients.